BioXclude™ is a processed, dehydrated and sterilized graft composed of allograft amnion and chorion tissue (300 µm thick). Each allograft undergoes Purion®, a proprietary tissue processing technology designed to cleanse and maintain the delicate structure of tissues. BioXclude can be stored at room temperature and possesses a five year shelf life. For additional information, please refer to the BioXclude Fact Sheet.
- Composed of immunoprivileged tissue
- Reduces inflammation at the wound site
- Contains laminin and laminin-52
- Minimal trimming needed; can be folded onto itself and placed over exposed roots
- Tightly adapts over placed bone graft and proximal bony walls
- Does not need to be secured into place with sutures or tacks