From subtle changes to major repairs, Dr. Andy can perform a variety of procedures to improve your smile. There are many techniques and options to treat teeth that are discolored, chipped, misshapen or missing. We can reshape your teeth, close spaces, restore worn or short teeth or alter the length of your teeth. Common procedures include bleaching, bonding, crowns, veneers and reshaping and contouring.
A great smile helps you look and feel great!
Contact us today for your free consultation.
These improvements are not always just cosmetic. Many of these treatments can improve oral problems, such as your bite.
Smile enhancement can have dramatic effects on your overall appearance; even the smallest change in cosmetics can boost your confidence, self-esteem, and make you want to smile more.
If you have stained, broken or uneven teeth, cosmetic dentistry can help. Cosmetic dentistry is different from orthodontic treatment, which can straighten your teeth with braces or other devices.
Cosmetic dental procedures include
- Bleaching to make teeth whiter
- Repairing chips or rough spots with fillings that match your teeth
- Filling cavities with tooth-colored materials
- Reshaping teeth that don’t match the others
- Closing gaps between teeth
- Covering broken teeth with porcelain crowns